HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY PACKAGE?
Orders are picked the day they are received and sent the next business day. Australia Post has a huge amount of post at the moment but most orders are being received within a week
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please contact Michelle on 0409224991 or [email protected]
HOW CAN I RETURN A PRODUCT?
Before returning a product please contact Michelle for details on 0409224991
While we love that crafters love to use Snazzi Scrappin’/Curly Sue products for their projects, we must protect our intellectual property and designs. To do this we have set out several terms and conditions for using our products:
- You may not sell cardboard or paper die cut pieces produced using Snazzi Scrappin’/Curly Sue dies. Die cut pieces may be used on cards, scrapbooks, mixed media and craft projects but individual shapes may not be resold. (This does not include our Create-a-gift die range eg Chocolate holders/lollipop holders)
- You may not sell stamped images produced using Curly Sue Stamps/Stamps & Die sets. Stamped images may be used on cards, Scrapbooks, mixed media & Craft projects but the images may not be resold.
- Our original images must not be digitally altered or mechanically reproduced.
- It is ok to produce handmade cards using our Die sets, dies and stamps for resale.
- It is ok to use our Create-a-card die sets in a class situation as long as you acknowledge to class attendees you are using our die set. It is not ok to sell our Create-a-card die sets in kit form.
- If using our Create-a-card die set on social media platforms, please acknowledge you have used our sets to create your cards.
We spend hours designing dies, stamps and die sets and ask that you comply with these terms and conditions.